domingo, 19 de octubre de 2008

DIALOGO DE GRAMMAR QUESTION.

F: Fernando. D: Diana.

F: What time do you need the computer?
D: I need the computer at 10:00 o’clock.
F: Where do you are bathrooms in the library?
D: The bathrooms are the different floors in the library.
F: You go to the library?
D: Yes, I go to the library.
D: How long do you need the book?
F: I need the book for two hours.
D: How long do you last in the library?
F: I last in the library one hour.
F: where do you live?
D: I live in Bogotá.
F: Do you travel in the trasmilenio go to your house?
D: Yes, I travel in the trasmilenio go to my house.
F: How many tickets do you need?
D: I need three tickets.
F: Where do you wait the bus?
D: I wait the bus whereabouts.
D: How much do you pay the passport?
F: I pay for the passport one thousand three hundred pesos.
D: How long do you wait for bus?F: I wait the bus for the fifteen minutes.

Diana Lorena Monje Molano. 200821590
Nelson Fernando Gonzáles. 200821910

No hay comentarios: