martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008


My name is Diana Lorena Monje Molano I was born in Bogota C.C., on June 24, 1990. My parents Urbano Monje Trujillo and Lilly Molano Rivera also I had a sister she is called Sandra Milena Monje Molano. She is 28 years old, she is greatest. I entered to study in the garden Estrellitas Del Mañana in Bogotá, when I had three years old age. Later entered to the school John F. Kennedy on 1996, there study from transition to fifth of primary. I entered to study grade sixth in Luis Vagas Tejada school on 2002. I ended in this college the grade eleven on the year 2007. I entered of the Sabana university on 14 of july of 2008, where nursing study, I have been very happy with my classes and teachers learning very much, also kmew new friends especially a good friend who calls Lorena Cachaya. I am very happy to study and to be very joined to my family and wait to go out forward and to do many things for the sick persons who need of my help.
Diana Lorena Monje Molano. 200821590

1 comentario:

aldizu dijo...

many sentence problems. please revise. good organization