domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

dialogue

A: Alejandra D: Diana

A: The first one.'Most people poor that rich in colombia.' Yes, I think that´s false, because the place I live it have people rich.

D: Mmmm I´m not sure. Because in colombian has people poor that rich. The answer is true.

A: I thinkthe question is false definitely.

D: THE next one. 'Most people don´t like the violence'. Yes, that´s true. And you sure!

A: I´m sure that the questions is true because the people don´t like the violence.

D: And the next one... ' Most poor childrens that not going in the school'. Yes, I think that´s true.

A: Mmmm. Really I think is false, because there are most childrens don´t like school.

D: Okay, the next one... 'Most old people don´t like the tecnology'. Mmmm no, I think that´s false, because yes old people really like tecnology. Because for they it is very important.

A: No, I don´t think it is false... I thjink that´s true, because they not know to handlethe tecnology.

Diana Lorena Monje 200821590
Angela Alejandra Aranda 200821218

No hay comentarios: