miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

Postcard Correstion











Viviana Cobos Guerrero



Diana Lorena Monje


Helo! Viviana.
I am in colombia, in Bogotá! The weather this places is very cold, it is sometimes hot. sometimesit rains,but it is an unexpected weather. I am studying at the Sabana university and
I am very happy with the people there. The place is beautiful and nice mainly the campus of the university. The class room are big and comfortablec. The food is delicious because my fovorite food is the chinise rice.

In this place thereare verious restaurants. The is a library. there is also a lake and many trees. A place where we can practice sports, some abilities, in short many things to enjoy run study.

My tecchers are very intelligent, very kind and good people. Also they teach very importantand interesting things, I should learn of these whole studies.

I love my university it is very beautiful and nice I. Other universities are awful! And there are problems with other people.

I hope to see you soon.
with love Diana Monje Molano.

Viviana Cobos Guerrrero.
Diagonal 24 Number 43 to 49 south.
Venezuelan, Caracas.


Diana Lorena Monje Molano
200821590

No hay comentarios: